EEA is looking for an Social Media Specialist to join our great team.
The responsibility of this role includes:
- Creating and executing social media strategy
- Develop social campaigns
- Optimising association pages on various social platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
- Create, edit and publish social media content
- Monitor and moderate user-generated content
Please apply if you have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent writing, editing and presenting skills
- In depth knowledge of online marketing channels and industry trends
- Proactive and detail oriented
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about EEA, please feel free to sign up and be a community member already.